What data do we collect?
Proplate collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Proplate with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, apply for a job or contact us via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Proplate collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact and assist you for the purposes for which you have submitted your data to us such as sending us a question or applying for a job. We only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have submitted it.
When Proplate processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
While no online service is 100% secure, we work hard to protect your data against unauthorized access and take reasonable measures to prevent that including monitoring and keeping our systems updated with the latest security patches.
Proplate will not store your personal data any longer than necessary in order to fulfil the purposes of the processing as they are described in this policy.
Proplate would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Proplate from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using the contact information under the heading “How to contact us” further down on this page.
What are your data protection rights?
Proplate would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Proplate for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Proplate correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete your personal information if you believe that it is incorrect or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Proplate erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Proplate restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Proplate’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Proplate transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information under the heading “How to contact us” further down on this page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Recognizing you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences will be stored for up to a year
- Understanding how you use our website
- Gathering visitor statistics such as views of individual pages, the web addresses visitors come from and the search engine and search terms used to get to our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Proplate only uses our own (first-party) cookies, no third-party cookies are used.
- Session cookies which is erased when you close the browser
- Persistent cookies which remains on your computer/device for up to one year.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. YouTube videos). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +46 10 19 54 100
Or write to us at: Proplate AB, Lagergrens gata 2, SE-652 26 Karlstad, Sweden
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Proplate has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Supervisor