We are a world-leading company that offers challenging and varied roles with a great deal of independence. Plenty of new challenges await our employees and we highly value the desire to develop and evolve.
Right now, we have two open positions at Proplate: Sales Manager – Components and IT Technician. For the IT role, please find more information on our Swedish webpage: www.proplate.se/jobb
Sales Manager – Components
Proplate is currently seeking a dedicated Sales Manager for our Components business area.
This position is perfect for those with a passion for business development and relationship building. If you also have experience in international sales within the manufacturing industry, you might be the candidate we’re looking for.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Sales Manager for the Components business area, you will be responsible for identifying potential clients and forging strong relationships within the manufacturing and steel industry, both in Sweden and internationally.
Your role will be pivotal in deeply understanding client needs and clearly presenting the solutions and opportunities Proplate offers. You will work closely with our team in Oxelösund.
- Proactively identify potential clients and create long-term business opportunities.
- Understand client needs and present solutions for the manufacture of steel components.
- Manage the sales process end-to-end, from handling RFQs and cost calculations to quoting and pricing updates.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Collaborate closely with the planning and production teams to ensure client specifications are met.
- Represent Proplate at industry events and trade shows.
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales activities.
WHO YOU ARE
To thrive in this role, you should enjoy making deals. The sales process can be lengthy, requiring patience and humility. A positive attitude, mindset, and a willingness to grow with us are crucial. Your communicative and trustworthy nature makes it easy for you to establish and nurture long-lasting relationships.
- Experience in sales, preferably within the international manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and experience in B2B sales and the ability to quickly grasp client needs.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Relevant post-secondary education, preferably in engineering or industry.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 applications, including CRM systems, is desirable.
Fluency in Swedish and English is required. German language skills are highly advantageous.
The position is based in Oxelösund. Travel within Sweden and internationally is a natural part of the job.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for career development within the company.
- Collective agreement benefits (Kollektivavtal)
- Wellness allowance and opportunities for exercise during work hours.
Please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com by March 15, 2024. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply.
Please write “Sales Manager – Components” in the subject line.
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Mr. Erik Ahl, Business Area Manager – Components, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +46 76 14 50 964.
We look forward to your application!
If we don’t have any open positions that match your qualifications, but you have knowledge and experience that you think would benefit our business, then please get in touch.
Simply e-mail us at email@example.com.
Contact me for more information
+46 10 19 54 113
+46 76 10 40 748